Monday, October 5, 2009

Abby's 3rd Birthday! YAY! 10-5-09

Hi everyone! I have some fun birthday pictures to share! Abby turned 3 on October 3rd and we had her birthday party last night @ Chuck E Cheese! Here's some pics! Enjoy! I have some other random pics towards the bottom! :) Thanks for stopping by!





 
Abby's pretty cake!

 

 









 

 
Mmmm cake time! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Present opening time!

 
Playing @ Chuck E Cheese!

 
Abby and her friend Alayna

 


Typical Abby! Grrrr!

 
Abby and Alayna playing!

 
Abby this morning playing in her dress up clothes! :)

 

 

1 comments:

Katie said...

Dear Sarah,

I've been looking out for updates since I came across a picture of Emma ages ago...literally ages ago, she must have been about 4 at the time, since then I've enjoyed reading your updates :) I've been wanting to tell you that your girls are the cutest little girls I've ever seen. Have a nice day ;)

hugs
Katie age 19

Some of our eclectic interests...