Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello!

Hello and ALMOST Merry Christmas!  heheh! Well Emma's been on break this whole week and it's been nice to just take it easy and relax... oh ya, and to sleep in! ;) The girls have been good, getting a little stir crazy here and there, but that is to be expected. Our snow had melted for a while, but currently, it's snowing again and we have a bit on the ground now. We've finished our shopping for the girls and I've wrapped everything... just the other day we took the girls to the store to pick out presents to eachother, which was fun to see what either one thought the other would like! Last night Jer went to a super awesome website called the PNP... http://portablenorthpole.tv/home and he put Emma's name in there and she watched it this morning! She's all full of questions and was in awe! It was sooo cute! What a fun idea to keep the idea of Santa alive!

The girls got their Christmas pics taken... you want to see some cute kiddo's?? Of course you do!



 Told you they were cute! :) Hehehe! I have to thank Jeremy's family and everyone involved that got the girlies to smile so adorably!


So yesterday I got our package from my folks and wrapped all of their presents to the girls (and enjoyed our gift card- thank you mom and dad!!!) and was brave and put them under our tree. I haven't put any of the other gifts under there, they are all still in hiding (lol!)- but the girls have done very good, only one package out of place this morning! I was scared to wake up and see wrapping paper everywhere and toys spread across the living room, ROFL! But... they did awesome and haven't even shaken a box (Jer!!!)... so I'm very proud of them! It's awesome that they are enjoying Christmas so much this year! I think it's because there's an overall feeling of peace and happiness this year... Things are really looking up for our little family and I can't wait to see how amazing our new year is going to be! I've got some really special new years resolutions that I'm going to adhere to and make sure that my girls have a great 2010! I want to be a happier mommy and a more loving wife! How's that for a resolution!? ;) I'm going to try hard to raise my girls w/ positivity and love in their hearts and try and keep them away from negativity and teach them what is and is not acceptable in how people treat them. It will be a year for learning, love and peace!

I've got some more pictures I've rummaged up... here's some for everyone's viewing pleasure, heheh!






Did I mention that I HATE kazoos?


And per usual... Abby's dressing up... she's ALWAYS got something over her clothing!




Forts are HUGE right now! Daddy's always making some sort of "house" or fort for the girls!



Holy Static, Batman! LOL!



This is what Emma's teacher had the kiddo's make for parent xmas presents...


I completely blubbered while reading this poem.... gotta love when Emma looks at me while my voice is all cracking and squeaking towards the end and says "Are you crying?!" LMBO!
(click to make picture bigger if you want to read it)




Emma w/ her Girl Scout troop getting ready to sing Xmas Carols for a local nursing home...



Well I better wrap it up, LMBO! Get it... wrap?!? I want to wish everyone that visits a very Merry Christmas and a positive and loving New Year! Check back soon, there will be tons of pics this weekend!


0 comments:

Some of our eclectic interests...