Monday, March 1, 2010

Been a while?!

Hello, hello blog visitors, family and friends! It's been about forever huh? I guess I just get wrapped up in everyday life that I completely space updating this neglected family blog! Not that our family isn't around and kickin', just that we get busy! And especially busy was this weekend! I'm so proud of the UMPH that Jeremy had this weekend, LOL! We painted and re-arranged the girls bedroom for starters, it's now pepto pink! LMBO! I love it, but it's sure PINK! heheh! I'll have pics later in the post! That was on Saturday, we had gotten started on Friday, moving out the toys and whatnot then we all enjoyed some painting and by the end of the day, everything was moved back in, all re-arranged and even some toys retired! While the first coat of paint was drying Saturday, we hustled out into the backyard and did some major raking! The snow has been melting very slowly, and the ground is still pretty hard, but the leaves and DEER POOP (OMG!!!) was exposed and rake-able! So to raking we went! 5 or 6 lawn bags later, the yard is looking like it's ready for SPRING which is right around the corner, thank goodness!
Oh and some exciting news~ my mom is going to be here in THIRTEEN days! WOOHOO! It will be so nice to have that 'mother figure' around to give that unconditional love that I miss, lord knows I don't have anything that even vaguely resembles either of the things I just mentioned! Ah well, what can ya do?! Not a whole lot other than to keep your chin up and focused on the positive folks in your life! So other than a super busy month with Girl Scouts (Emma has a Girl Scout Fashion Show potluck later this month and Girl Scout COOOOKIES! YUM!) and my mom visiting, we are just pluggin' away at life! Jeremy loves his new job that he started Jan. 5th and that makes life so much nicer! We are truly blessed that he found such a wonderful company to settle into! Ah well, I promised some pictures, so I better get those posted! thanks for stopping by, hope everyone's March is super fantastic and that you keep those positive, uplifting people in your life close to you and let them know they are loved!


 PRETTY IN PINK!!! :D



 Abby was sooo pooped out at the end of the day!









Told ya she was pooped out! She passed out eating a cookie at the kitchen table! LOL!

 Random Girl Scout meeting, sitting in their circle!


And Abby helping mommy do some cleaning! Never too early to start them off slavin' away!



0 comments:

Some of our eclectic interests...