Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to school for Emma! 9-28-09

Emma started school on Tuesday this week! Our big 1st grader! We are so proud of her, and she loves school so much! So it's just Abby and I during the day now, she misses her big sister a lot through the day. This week has been kinda rough, getting back onto schedule and I've recently registered as an adult sort of council member for our local Girl Scout troop, so I've been attending a lot of adult meetings, I normally wouldn't have even been privy to... Tuesday we had a huge convention in Billings and all of the moms in our troop had registered and joined, so we were all there, and then last night was a late night too, having a service unit meeting here in town. Whew! Busy busy! And that doesn't include Emma's regular every 2 wk Girl Scout meetings! :D I'm having a blinkie sale this week too, and oh my goodness, I kinda had a sneaking suspicion that it would be the end of me, and it has been. LOL! I've got mounting orders and not enough hours in a day to get them done AND take care of everyone else... I just about had a nervous break down yesterday thinking about it all! I've got my graphics store to take care of, and I revamped our family website recently, so I've just taken on a little bit TOO much, I think. Mommy needs a vaca! :P Anyway, enough blabbering... my whole point of my post was to share the link to Emma's 1st Grade webpage that I made the other day... enjoy!




0 comments:

Some of our eclectic interests...