Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hi! Sharing some pics... 9-6-09

Hello, hello! Here I am sharing some pics over the last little bit... hope you enjoy them and thanks for stopping by!


Here's a couple of random pics!
 
  
 


Here's Abby, on our way to pic Emma up from her first day of school...
 
  
Hi Mom! I had a good first day of school, here's a hug! :)
Here's a bunch of pictures I took the other day! We got some very friendly AND HUNGRY visitors!
 
  
Momma duck almost came into our house for more crackers! LOL!
 
Abby wasn't quite sure what to think of Momma duck getting too close!
 
  
These babies are soo precious!
 
  
  
  
There she goes w/ her babies!

And here are even more pics of Momma duck and her babies! I can't help myself from taking pics of them, I think they are soo cute!

I moved their little cracker stash down towards the grass some, they were pooping all over my patio! LOL!

  
  
 Momma duck was getting a little huffy at me, she was puffing herself up and making a funky noise thru her nose holes, so I thought it was best to stop taking pictures! LOL! She is sure nice when I'm bringing her and babies food, but she doesn't want me to hang around for long!



And Saturday afternoon, we took the girls to a super fun park that was equipped with a great little water area- which was perfect since it was SOOOO hot!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Abby was having TOO much fun w/ the water gun things! LOL!

  
  
SOAKED! :P

Back home... for a little bit of light reading... what's that she's reading??

Yep, we're starting her early... LMBO!!!! She's got good taste, huh?! ;)

0 comments:

Some of our eclectic interests...